Are You In Need Of Dental Care But Don’t Have Insurance?
People without dental insurance tend to go a long time between dental checkups. Unfortunately, this leads to an increased risk of tooth decay, a greater number of cavities, and the likelihood of developing gum disease.
However, this doesn’t have to be the case. If you don’t have dental insurance, Smile Hilliard’s Membership Club can provide you with affordable, quality dental care.
What Is Smile Hilliard’s Membership Club?
Smile Hilliard’s Membership Club offers dental care to patients for a fixed price. There is one time enrollment fee of $145 that covers the cost of your initial appointment. Then, for a low monthly rate, club enrollees will receive the following:
- Professional dental cleanings (two per year)
- Routine doctor exams (two per year)
- All necessary x-rays
- Fluoride varnish application
- One emergency exam per year, if needed
- 15% off all other dental treatment
As you can see, club membership provides an ideal solution for patients who aren’t covered by dental insurance.
Who Can Use the Membership Plan?
The membership plan is open to anyone without dental insurance. Whether you’re a new or existing patient, you can sign up for the plan. The plan offers coverage for both adults and children. The only requirements to join are an email address and a credit card for the monthly billing. To simplify things further, multiple family members can join under the same account.
What Are the Membership Types?
There are three membership types.
- Patients who are 13 years or older will be considered as an Adult Membership.
- Patients who are younger than 13 years old will be considered as a Child Membership.
- Lastly, there is a Perio Membership, designed for patients who have been diagnosed with periodontal disease. This membership type allows for more frequent visits that are needed after periodontal treatment, allowing periodontal patients to come in 3-4 times a year for maintenance cleanings.
How Do I Know Whether I Need the Adult Membership or the Perio Membership?
If you’re a current patient, please contact us to confirm you’re undergoing perio maintenance treatment. If you’re a new patient with Smile Hilliard, we’ll make a recommendation based on your initial exam.
Why Is It A Good Idea to Sign Up for the Membership Club?
Rather than skipping all-important dental care because you can’t afford it, joining our membership club means your teeth and gums will remain at their healthiest. With our plan, there’s no waiting periods or deductibles! You can begin your care with Smile Hilliard immediately after joining.
Additionally, our plan allows you to save a minimum of $150+ per year, money that can be put toward rent, utilities, or other living expenses. For a family of four, the savings are even bigger—you can expect to save over $500/year on your preventative dental care. And by being proactive and not putting off your visit, you are potentially saving thousands of dollars in preventable future dental treatment!