Full Mouth Restorations
Full mouth restoration is the process of rebuilding or replacing most or all of the teeth in a patient's mouth. The goal of treatment is to significantly improve the health, function, and appearance of a smile compromised by severe dental problems. At Smile Hilliard, rest assured, you have a team that truly cares about your wants and needs and will work to partner with you to achieve your desired results.
Why Full Mouth Restoration?
Full mouth restoration offers a customized treatment plan to achieve the best possible results. Your tailored treatment plan may include a mixture of the following procedures:
- Porcelain crowns to replace missing or damaged tooth structure
- Fixed bridges to span the gap between missing teeth
- Utilization of dental implants in a variety of situations, from single missing teeth to full arch prostheses
- Full or partial dentures to replace multiple teeth
- Veneers to restore broken or chipped teeth
- Potentially avoid more expensive treatments and procedures
- TMJ therapy
- Possible consultation with one or more specialists
What Should I Expect?
Your path to treatment begins with an initial comprehensive consultation. The planning phase of your full mouth restoration treatment is crucial in detailing all steps, expectations, and the final outcome before any work is done. In this session and discussion, Dr. Sanyk will work with you to identify your goals and outline an appropriate treatment plan. We ensure that we spend ample time with you to discuss all facets of your customized plan to your satisfaction.
At each step of your treatment, our team is attentive to your questions and concerns. We take time to discuss our recommendations, providing you with peace of mind regarding your treatment. During treatment, our goal is to keep you as comfortable as possible during the procedure while delivering an excellent final outcome.
Ready To Get Started?
Are significant dental issues causing you pain, discomfort or embarrassment? Contact us today to see how full mouth restoration can lead you on a path toward health and confidence!