Routine Cleanings & Exams
Every day, the food and drinks we consume leave behind harmful deposits of plaque and tartar. Those deposits take a toll on our teeth and gums. What's the best way to keep your mouth healthy? A strong commitment to brushing, flossing, and twice-yearly routine dental cleanings.
Why Preventative Appointments?
Routine dental cleanings and check-ups allow us to not only clean your teeth, but also spot small problems before they evolve into bigger ones. The foundation of a healthy smile, routine appointments:
- Help you maintain a fresh and clean smile
- Prevent cavities and tooth decay
- Brighten the appearance of teeth
- Identify early symptoms of gum disease
- Reduce frequent bad breath
- Potentially avoid more expensive treatments and procedures
- Help prevent more serious medical problems that develop from neglected oral health
- Offer helpful advice for better at-home oral care
At Smile Hilliard, we recommend scheduling a exam and cleaning twice a year. Rather than getting you through your appointment as fast as possible, we take time to get to know you personally. We listen to your goals, address any concerns you may have about your oral health, and offer insightful advice to improve your smile. If any issues are identified during the routine exam, a customized treatment plan is created. Finally, every cleaning is ended with at home dental care education, as well as a new toothbrush and floss.
Ready To Schedule An Appointment?
Making time for a general exam and cleaning today could save you from expensive complications down the road. Contact us today to find a time that works best for you.Request Appointment